END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS OF DOMUS NOVUS, LLC.
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and Domus Novus, LLC (“DNL”) for the applicable Software Products of DNL. Do not copy, install, or use the Software Products provided under this license agreement (“Agreement”), until you have carefully read the following terms and conditions.
Any reproduction or redistribution of Software Products or any of its components not in accordance with the End-User License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Definitions: DNL Software shall mean and include Remodel Cost Control Software.
DNL Software shall mean all of the contents of the files (provided either by electronic download, on physical media or any other method of distribution), disk(s), CD-ROM(s) or other media with which this Agreement is provided) which may be found at https://remodelcostcontrol.com.
DNL Software is licensed on a per computer basis. Each license purchased is bound to one particular computer and allows using DNL Software on that single computer. If you install and use or reinstall DNL software on any other computers you will have to purchase an additional license for each computer. If you change a computer, you will have to purchase an additional license. The specific purchased version of DNL Software may be used for an unlimited period of time without additional charges. All updates and upgrades for DNL Software are priced individually and may be purchased optionally.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of DNL Software or any of its components are as follows:
1. Install and use one copy of DNL Software or any of its components and all upgrades and updates on a single computer for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically 1 year or Unlimited).
2. Make one copy of DNL Software or any of its components for archival purposes on a storage device or media.
3. Use DNL Software on a network, provided that you have a licensed copy of DNL Software for each computer that can access DNL Software over that network for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically 1 year or Unlimited). A license for DNL Software may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
4. Receive support by e-mail to answer questions and solve problems referred to DNL Software for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically 1 year or Unlimited).
You may not:
1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of DNL Software except as provided for in this License.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from DNL Software.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on DNL Software (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign DNL Software or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
5. Separate DNL Software component parts for use on more than one computer.
6. Distribute the license key in any way.
7. Make any attempt to discover the source code of DNL Software.
Domus Novus, LLC expressly disclaims any warranty for DNL Software.
DNL SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION is PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF DNL SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DOMUS NOVUS, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE DNL SOFTWARE.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright © 2020 DOMUS NOVUS, LLC.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.